- Chris Page"AMW Marketing has assisted our organization in the development of new marketing materials to promote different aspects of our business. Their expertise and professionalism are quite evident, as projects are kept moving until completion. I would highly recommend AMW Marketing."
- Anne Malone"I have worked with Angela Wilcox of AMW Marketing for two years. She and her co-workers have brought many talents and skills to our organization. The production of our brochure, the ODWIN Newsletter, ODWIN Buzz and working on our web site are among the tasks that were made easier by Angela and her staff."
ODWIN Learning Center
- Beverly Bass"Angela Wilcox is a pleasure to work with: creative, helpful, patient and insightful. Our collaboration has resulted in the development of several excellent new marketing pieces, which have been very well received in our target markets. We even got our first job placement within weeks of AMW Marketing's mailing."
Employer Svcs Manager/Job Development
Lifeworks Employment Services, Inc.
-Thomas LaSalvia"It's been a pleasure working with AMW Marketing. Since we began our partnership, we've successfully implemented a direct mail campaign increasing our donor base by 100% and we've developed marketing materials that have enhanced our brand recognition. The services they provide are not only expert but affordable. From design to strategy I feel comfortable that my marketing dollars are spent wisely."
Harvard Medical School, Division of AIDS
-Sharon Studley, Owner"While I know you have many other accounts, when working with AMW Marketing, I feel like my company is your top priority. There is always someone there to bounce an idea off of, and offer feedback on questions and ideas I may present, and your response time is excellent - I really appreciate that. I've enjoyed working with AMW Marketing, and remain confident in your ability to market my company to new levels of greatness. Thanks for all your support! "
A Personal Touch Gifts, Inc.
Why AMW Marketing?
- Full-service. An experienced creative team can work with a variety of methods and media.
- Integrated. From your logo to your website, everything is designed to communicate a unified message about your business or organization and its brand.
- Customized. Our team can work with you whether you're a start-up, an entrepreneur, a nonprofit director, a seasoned business professional, or somewhere in between.
- Knowledgeable. Health care? Nonprofit? Education? Hotels? Manufacturing? We know your industry.
- Affordable. Big city marketing experience on a small town budget.
Our TeamAngela Wilcox, Principal
Angela has over 25 years of extensive and comprehensive marketing experience with major achievements in branding, direct mail, advertising, website and collateral development. She has successfully promoted numerous hospitality, retail, and nonprofit clients. She specializes in nonprofit business development, with proven ability to deliver strong branding and marketing campaigns, using her experience in collateral development, advertising, direct mail programs, public relations, POP's, website developement and recruitment campaigns. She has mastered the technical aspects of direct marketing, implementing both online and offline strategies to support customer loyalty programs. Angela also has experience producing on-location photo shoots, radio and video spots.Michelle Marciello Barker, Copywriter
Michelle is a senior-level freelance writer with 15 years combined agency and freelance experience. Michelle has had the opportunity to work with some well known clients including Cape Cod Potato Chips, BJ Wholesale Club, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Hotels, The Islands of The Bahamas, Massport, The Big Dig and Harvard Medical School. She has experience in a variety of media, including print, broadcast, direct mail, collateral, and surveys. Samples of Michelle's work, including a broadcast reel, are available upon request.Diana Barry, Advertising Design
Diana is a graduate of the New England School of Art and Design, has over 20 years advertising and design experience. She is extremely versatile and creative, with extensive background in both advertising and collateral design. While in the world of corporate marketing, Diana's award-winning designs were tied to significant increases in revenues. Her design experience includes areas of marketing such as direct mail, web design, advertising, collateral development, and branding. She has produced work for retailers such as Reebok and Shaw's Supermarkets.Jeff Ferland, Graphic Design
Jeff has over 18 years of experience as an award winning-graphic designer, and has used his skills in the context of full-service strategic marketing and design. He has an extensive design background in corporate branding and identity, marketing collateral, web strategy and design, advertising, direct mail, and packaging. His experience ranges from small start-up companies to larger corporations needing an extensive corporate communications campaign.
His strengths include his attention to detail, administrating design projects from start to finish. He is careful to manage quotes, budgets and schedules so that his clients achieve their marketing goals with the best cost-effective solution while maintaining the integrity of each project. Learn more about Jeff.Lauren Kochan - Haviland Media
Principal Lauren Kochan has a Bachelors Degree of Information and Decision Sciences, and Economics, from Carnegie Mellon University and has completed coursework towards a Masters Degree of Business Administration at The University of South Carolina. She has extensive experience managing the technology needs of early stage growth businesses. Lauren has corporate experience with John Hancock Financial Services, and Standard & Poor's. Her work depends on building, marketing and maintaining robust, easy to use websites that adhere to basic design principles and keep customers coming back. Sites are built on sound technology that won't fail you and are developed to work across multiple browsers and last for years without needing to be updated.Donna Michitson - Kiwi Designs
Donna's strength is bringing creative talent to a company's image and taking it to exciting new levels. Whether it's building a brand identity, designing a website, or conceptualizing new marketing collateral, Donna and her team produce results that exceed client expectations. We listen to your needs and offer the most effective and efficient solutions to communicate your message.